Please note our new service time of 11:00AM on Sundays!
Under the November 16 “Purple Tier Mandatory Directive,” our state and county are still allowing churches to gather for outdoor in-person worship services for up to 200 people. We are thankful that this allows us to continue offering our Sunday morning service on the Worship Center patio. We are currently meeting in-person on Sundays at 11:00AM, and our online worship will continue at the same level of quality we’ve been enjoying together for the past several months. Please join us for worship in whichever style you choose*.
Nursery care and preschool will be offered by pre-registration. To request a spot, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are continually working to provide a safe worship environment by following all of the state and county guidelines for social distancing and sanitization. In order to be safe and keep each other healthy, the following apply to all in-person gatherings:
- – Please stay home if experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or recent loss of taste or smell)
- – Maintain 6 feet of social distance at all times
- – Masks will be required at all times (except for those on the platform leading the service, who will increase social distancing accordingly)
- – All areas will be sanitized before services (including high touch surfaces and restrooms)
- – Chairs will be sanitized before your arrival, but feel free to bring your own chair if you’re more comfortable
*In order to comply with local contact tracing guidelines, we ask that you pre-register if you plan to join us in person this Sunday: Click here to register. We are so excited to be able to worship together as a BCC family–in person!