Nursery care and preschool are offered by pre-registration. To request a spot, email email@example.com.
We are continually working to provide a safe worship environment by following state and county guidelines for social distancing and sanitization. In order to be safe and keep each other healthy, the following apply to all in-person gatherings:
- – Please stay home if experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or recent loss of taste or smell)
- – Maintain 6 feet of social distance at all times
- – Masks are required at all times (except for those on the platform leading the service, who will increase social distance accordingly)
- – All areas will be sanitized before services (including high touch surfaces and restrooms)
- – Chairs will be sanitized before your arrival, but feel free to bring your own chair if you’re more comfortable
Indoor Gathering to Resume May 16
Thank you to everyone who participated in our in-person gathering survey. After looking at your feedback and with the increasing availability of vaccines, we believe we can begin making plans to transition back into the Worship Center. We have set a target date of May 16 to return to in-person worship inside the Worship Center. We are still working with state and county regulations to ensure worship gatherings are safe for everyone who attends. We will keep you posted as we get closer to gathering inside on May 16. We will also continue to offer an online worship experience for those who are not comfortable gathering in person.