We are rounding the final turn and nearing the end of our 40-day journey of Daring Faith! We hope you have kept up with the daily devotionals and have found them encouraging to your faith. Was there a particular devotional that struck a chord with you? Was there a memory verse that was especially meaningful? Be sure to share in your small discussion groups. What you share may be a catalyst to another’s faith.
The memory cards and cell phone verses are available here:
If you haven’t linked into a discussion group, here’s how you can get connected:
* All Life Groups
* Student Ministries: Middle School and High School
* Children’s Ministries: Preschool; Elementary (2nd hour only)
* College Connect hosts a Discussion Group at 7:30pm in the Student Ministries Center.
* 7pm in Los Altos. For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Fusion – Our midweek all-church gathering begins with a 6:00pm dinner. After dinner, Pastor Dave is hosting a Daring Faith Discussion Group from 6:45-8:00pm. Childcare is available.
* YoPros – Our Young Adult Ministry will be hosting Discussion Groups in two locations: Mountain View and Sunnyvale. For more info, contact Dan.Stockum@connectbcc.org.